- From: geno (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Sat Oct 16 18:33:23 EDT 2004
hmmmmmm....thamizhil ezuthinaal innum intha "uNarvugaL" theLivAka viLangum enRu ninaikkiREn.
- From: geno (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Sun Oct 17 11:32:16 EDT 2004
You can download and install a thamizh-script editor software called "e-kalappai", which would allow you to type and post in thamizh scripts, in these pages.
* For Help for Installing e-kalappai and configuring the browser - and also links to download e-kalappai, TSCII and Unicode fonts, see here :
* Help for using e-kalappai to write in thamizh in wordpad, MS-Word etc and also to configure outlook express and other e-mail programs to Read/Write thamizh scripts :
* Another site for downloading e-kalappai:
More detailed help available at:
List all pages of this thread
Back to the Forum